We are LINGL!
Watch the latest LINGL video on the automatic wall section laying system for brick slips
- Wall section transport
- Wall dimensions (maximum 12.5m x 4 m)
- Wide range of applications
- Composite walls
- Styrofoam cut-out system
- Automatic glue application with verification
- Stacking robot with automatic de-stacking of the small packages
- The installation system has two separate sawing lines for flat and angled facing bricks.
- A maximum of three different types of facing strips (colours, thicknesses, sizes) can be laid in the wall at the same time.
- 2x laying robots
- Output per hour: 2.000 pcs.
- Flat slips, angled slips and sawn slips are laid here
- Door and window reveals can be covered automatically.
- Brick thickness up to 9 – 50 mm
- Height of brick slips 40 – 80 mm
- Brick length 180 – 350 mm
- Finished walls:
- Various types of claddings, including wild claddings, half-stone claddings, block claddings, jointless claddings (patterns) can be laid on the walls.
- Roll layers can be created over doors and windows.